Basically all you need to subscribe to our calendar is the calendar URL, i.e.
Remember the possibility to add just single events to your own calendar. Therefore you have to click on an event (on the calendar page). After the click you will be offered an iCalendar file (with the extension .ics) for especially this event which can be imported into your favorite electronic calendar.
Please notice that the subscription is read-only. You wont be able to schedule any event.
How to make use of this URL with ...
Calendar on OS X / iOS devices
Alternatively you can add the calendar subscription directly on your iOS device:
- Open Settings app and choose Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Touch on Add Account and select on the following view Other.
- Under CALENDARS touch on Add Subscribed Calendar.
- Fill in the above URL into the Server field.
- Modify the Description to your needs.
Google Calendar / Android devices
See the official guide by Google.
Thunderbird+Lightning / Sunbird
- Right mouse click in the calendar pane on the left and click menu list item New calendar....
- In the following windows select On the network.
- As the format choose iCalendar (ICS) and fill in the above URL into the address field. You can enable the Offline-Support option.
- Name the calendar and pick a color as you wish the calendar to be shown.